FairStars Audio Converter 2017-2018 Full Free Download
FairStars Audio Converter wisely combines simplicity and efficiency in a compact and intuitive interface to offer you an easy-to-use, fast, and reliable audio transcoding tool. Though the list of output audio codecs supported amounts to only ten, these include all the best-known and most widely used ones, such as WAV, FLAC, MP3, APE, Ogg, and M4A. Each of them supports a certain level of customization, and, as compensation, the list of supported codecs for the input is much longer.
The conversion process itself doesn’t differ much from the steps that need to be taken in most other similar tools. Thanks to its support for batch conversion, you are allow to add as many tracks as need to the program’s conversion list.
You will be shown useful information about each track, such as the duration, the format, and the quality (sampling rate, compression level, etc.). FairStars Audio Converter is what you would call a “multiple-to-one” conversion type of tool – i.e., the files on your conversion list can be a mixture of files in any of the audio formats support, but all of them will be convert into the last output format select and following the advance settings you assign to it. If so desired, the program can also normalize the volume of all the tracks on the conversion list for a smoother playback experience.
FairStars Audio Converter comes with a useful ID3 tag editor to help you organize your audio collection. It includes some of the most widely used tags, such as the title, artist, album, year, genre, track number, and lyrics, together with a few less-used others.
The program’s functionality ends here. Considering the amount of free audio converters available on the Web, one would expect richer functionality from a paid tool. The program performs high-quality conversions, and includes a built-in audio player, but a higher flexibility in the conversion process (a “multiple-to-many” approach), a longer list of output codecs, and/or some common editing features (to cut, merge, or clip the audio tracks, for instance) would help to justify the current price tag.
- Convert WAV, RealMedia(RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, AMR(AMR-NB + AMR-WB), WMA, WMV, ASF To WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A(MP4 Audio), AMR(AWB), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE ,WAV formats with different settings.
- Fast Conversion Speed: audio format conversion is perform directly without any temporary files, and thus enables high converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
- Batch audio files conversion:You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Support automatic volume adjustment(normalization) when converting.
- The automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Support Drag and Drop: supports dragging and dropping files or folders from the File Explorer into the window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- Explorer-like file input dialog: allows you to navigate through supported files on your computer and add them to File List easily and quickly.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface.