Microsoft Office 2012 Full Version Free Download
Part of the Microsoft Office 2012 suite, Microsoft Word is one of the most popular document processing applications out there, comprising everything you need to carry out different office-related tasks. Everyone heard of Word, and while there are competitors out there, they usually do not match its feature set.
Edit documents and create new ones with ease
With a look that successfully manages to satisfy the latest trends, Microsoft 0ffice 2012 enables you to create, edit and share documents while working in a familiar environment with intuitive options. Preserving the well-known ribbon layout, Word provides one-click access to all its features, from editing the font to reviewing the opened document.
You can easily change a document’s style, organize paragraphs and manage indentation, or align graphic elements (such as charts, diagrams, shapes, tables, images, or embedded videos) to the text. The formatting options are variate and additional options, such as text watermarking, background customization and editing restrictions, help you personalize and protect your documents.
Microsoft Word also features a so-called ‘Read Mode’, which hides the editing toolbars, allowing you to enjoy going through each page and focus on the content.
Create professional-looking files and share them with your team
As expected, Microsoft office 2012 also bundles options to create a table of contents, making it easier for you to build the document’s structure. Also, it enables you to insert citations and bibliography data, tables of figures and authorities, captions, footnotes, indexes, and other similar elements that can make your document look professional. Documents can be easily checked for spelling mistakes with Word’s proofing tools, or translated using its dedicated feature.
Provided you save your document to the cloud, you can share it and use Word’s collaboration features to edit it with your team members in real-time. Furthermore, changes others made can be tracked, and comments can be added to share opinions.
A feature-rich word processor with an widely-known name
Microsoft office 2012 is, without a doubt, one of the best text editors out there, having a popularity rate that speaks for itself. Its feature set is fit for both the home user and the white-collar workers, delivering everything one needs to create well-structured and refined documents. And the file formats it is compatible with (including PDF and HTML) only adds it further versatility.
- Easy reading:
- In Read Mode, text reflows in columns automatically for easier on-screen reading. And fewer menus—only tools that add value to your reading—keep you focused on your content.
- Easy writing:
- The familiar Word program lets you create, edit, and share work quickly and easily. Most people can open and work with a document in Word. It’s the most popular word processing program in the world.
- Bring it all together:
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage keeps you connected to important files.
- Work together:
- You and your team can converse, collaborate and co-author your documents in real-time using Word.
- Stay on track:
- Track changes, and add or reply to comments right next to the text you’re discussing.
- It’s professional:
- Give your documents a professional look—align charts, photos, videos, and diagrams with your text.
- It works with PDFs:
- Here’s a time-saver you’ll really love: Open a PDF in Word on your desktop, and you can edit content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.