Microsoft Window 10 (32-bit / 64-bit) Full Free Download
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s latest Operating System which is still in Technical Preview phase at the time of this writing. Windows 10 comes with a lot of new features and enhancements. It seems like Microsoft is listening to its users and making changes in Windows 10 that were not liked in Windows 8 plus a lot more. The biggest news for us is that if you have purchased Windows 8 or 8.1 and want to upgrade to Windows 10, this upgrade will be totally free of cost. Let’s discuss some of the features of Windows 10 and then go on to the download section.
softwaresdaily.net is the single place for Windows 10 ISO Download. We provide original Windows 10 ISO Files. You won’t find official Windows 10 DVD anywhere on the internet. Because Microsoft never sold Windows 10 online. Rarely you will find a boxed copy of Windows 10 anymore.
No original Windows 10 DVD or recovery disc is needed. You can install Windows 10 from USB flash drive. For this, you need to download an ISO image and put in on the USB. Install and active with your genuine product key.
Windows 10 new features
Let me list down some of the major featured introduced in Windows 10 up until now. I’m pretty sure that Microsoft will be adding more features to Windows 10 when the final version is released.
- Windows 10 comes with a new Start Menu. It is a mixture of Windows 7 style Start Menu and Windows 8 style Start Screen.
- There have been huge improvements in touch UI especially the Continuum which shifts to the touch-friendly UI if the keyboard is detached from the computer.
- The Modern interface has been further integrated into the Desktop. Now the modern apps will run like any other Desktop-based app in a window or full screen if you want.
- Finally, the virtual desktops feature has been included in Windows 10. Mac OSX and Linux had this feature for ages but Windows always lacked this feature. Now users can create different Desktop environments within the same account login.
- The Alt-Tab keyboard shortcut key now doesn’t work as a task switcher. It opens up the task view where you can switch between opened apps as well as your created virtual Desktops.
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated into the Windows 10 Operating System.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- Windows File Explorer Home folder has been enhancing.
Windows 10 technical specs
Complete OS Name: Windows 10 Technical Preview 32-bit/64-bit Build 10041 (Comes with 25 languages at the moment)
ISO file name: Windows10_TechnicalPreview_x32
These are the file names for the English version of Windows 10 which is the default. The file names will change according to the language you have selected for download.
File size: The ISO file size varies between 3 GB and 4 GB according to the architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) selected and the language of the download.
Release date: March 2015.
License cost: The Technical Preview of Windows 10 is free for all users. A product key is provided at the end of this article which can be used by anyone to install Windows 10.
Upgrade options after expiry: Microsoft says that the users with Technical Preview of Windows 10 will be able to upgrade it to Windows 10 final version, most probably directly from Windows Update.
Updates: Microsoft is following a rapid release cycle so you should expect a frequent updating of Windows 10 TP using Windows Update. Windows 10 offers more safety for your device, with features like Windows Hello and always-enabled free updates. Gamers experience best-in-class gameplay with Broadcast and Game Mode. And with built-in apps for 3D creation, photos, music, movies, maps and more – Windows 10 Home brings you more creativity and productivity than ever before. Licensed for 1 PC or Mac.
The minimum requirements for installing Windows 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
You need to have supported Windows 10 hardware in order to install Windows 10.
The supported languages include:
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
Spanish (Latin America)
Product key and installation
You may use the following product key for Windows 10 installation and activation:
Product key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
You may burn the downloaded ISO file to a DVD or make a bootable USB drive in order to install Windows 10. If you want to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10, then you should mount the ISO file and run the setup from within Windows Desktop.
I hope you will enjoy Windows 10 more than Windows 8. A feedback from you will be highly appreciated. Please leave a comment below and let us know about what you think.