Net Transport 2017-2018 Full Free Download
Net Transport is not your usual download manager. It gains a major plus through the wide array of Internet Protocols it supports. This makes it possible to download files from Internet Servers at amazing speed.
Large variety of supported protocols
The list of supported protocols includes HTTP / HTTPS, FTP, MMS, RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol), BitTorrent, eMule and RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol).
The installation process is standard and so is the user interface. There are a few graphic similarities with other torrent clients, so if you’re accustomed to this approach, navigating through its functions is not rocket science.
Bringing up the options menu, even by change, gives you a glimpse of the true power under the hood. You are given the possibility to carefully customize even the smallest details, such as splitting songs for Shoutcast, up to advance resource allocation and events manager.
Issue new tasks as you surf the web
New download tasks can be create via right-click menu; Net Transport integrates itself in Internet Explorer, which means you can trigger downloads directly from the browser. All download files can be organize by category, so you have an easier time exploring them.
Organize and manage download sessions
In addition, you can access FTP servers, as well as maintain several databases when you log into Windows with different usernames. The built-in Schedule Manager allows you to download files at a later time, while the URL sniffer can be use to grab the real addresses of the hosts you download files from. Also, it is possible to adjust the bandwidth usage in order to ensure that you surf the Internet at decent speed.
To end with
In conclusion, Net Transport can be categorized as both a FTP client and a download manager. It pops out from the crowd via the rich list of supported protocols, through simplicity and the superior download speed.
- You can use the simple, but powerful “File Manager” to categorize and manage downloaded files more efficiently.
- Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging on Windows with different username.
- You can use the inbuilt “Site Explorer” to list the directory structure of the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most powerful item in NetXfer.
- FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files from the same site. If you like, you can use accessory FTP client tool called “FTP Transport (FtpXfer)”.
- The “Multiple Proxies mode” allows you to assign every working thread a different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
- Proxies with NTLM authentication can penetrate local firewall, like Microsoft ISA 2000.
- You can adjust the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to ensure surf at the same time.
- Monitor browser click. And you can add links through Internet Explorer extended context menu, or drag links to the “drop zone” window, etc.
- Net Transport can automatically shutdown the system or hang up the modem once all downloads are complete.