Pale Moon Browser 2017-2018 Full Free Download
Pale Moon is an open source web browser base on Firefox that aims to deliver a fast and user-friendly browsing experience. It provides support for almost all Firefox extensions and themes but some features bundle in Firefox are disable in Pale Moon in order to boost the speed of browsing and decrease resource consumption, namely Accessibility and Parental Controls. When run for the first time, the tool lets you import Options, Bookmarks, History, Passwords and other details from Internet Explorer or Chrome.
Pale Moon’s interface resembles the one adopted by Firefox before the major facelift brought by Australis. It retains the same familiar elements and may prove to be a safe alternative for those users who can’t get along with the completely redesigned interface implemented by Firefox with Australis version 29.
You are given the freedom to hide or reveal the Menu Bar, Navigation Toolbar, Bookmarks Toolbar, and Status Bar, or conceal all of them for a cleaner browsing experience. Pale Moon Plus, you can add or remove items by dragging them to or from the toolbars.
The web browser enables you to work with multiple tabs, pin your favorite ones, as well as customize the status bar. The tab bar remains included in the UI just below the other toolbars, a design aspect not retained by Firefox and Chrome.
Several powerful features are included in the package for delivering a pleasant and secure browsing experience. You may navigate on the Internet using the private mode Pale Moon which automatically deletes all traces left behind when you close the current session.
Lasts but not least, you can clear your recent history, remove individual cookies, sync data so you can access your history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs across all your devices, as well as work with a download manager.
All in all, Pale Moon proves to be a reliable web browser that removes several unnecessary features from Firefox for delivering fast browsing speed and implements a user-friendly interface, which retains several traditional design concepts removed from Firefox’s new UI.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by a friendly, active community of users
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom over any element’s design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Many customization and configuration options
- Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 or later CPU (a CPU with SSE2 support)
- 256MB RAM
- 150 MB HDD space