Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro 2017-2018 Full Free Download
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a relatively lightweight, yet powerful security suite for your PC. The application has a robust framework housing a strong, intelligent antivirus engine to detect and resolve threats. It also provides cloud base email security, and the sandbox browser provides a secure browsing experience. These features, coupled with the Web Security function, provides real time cloud security that restricts access to malware infected websites.
Key features include:
- Vulnerability Scanner: Helps you identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC.
- Firewall: Allows you to set protection levels for Internet traffic that try to connect to your network.
- Core Protection: The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats.
- Web Security: Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infect websites.
- Improved Scan Engine: The antivirus scan engine avoids re-scanning files that have not been alter.
- Email Security: Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives cloud-base email security.
- Browser Sandbox: Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser provides you with a secure browsing experience.
- TrackMyLaptop: Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track your lost or stolen laptop.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro comes with Quick Heal DNAScan technology that has enhanc behavioral and characteristic inspection of any unsafe applications on your system. The applications that try to connect to your network, and the Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service will help your track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop.
Overall, Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a strong security suite that provides a good level of protection on your PC for minimal system impact.
The Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro trial build was easy to find on the website, and prov a surprisingly tiny download at just 525KB. On launch it download the real program and kicked off the installation process. This was mostly very standard – with one exception.
Like many antivirus packages, Quick Heal has options to automatically upload suspect files or stats on malware detection. These aren’t significant privacy risks, but many users don’t like this kind of ‘phone home’ functionality and look to disable it wherever necessary. Perhaps to avoid that, Quick Heal hides these options at the bottom of its program licence. There’s no indication they’re there, so unless you scroll past more than 4,000 words of densely-packed legalese, you’ll never know you’ve just accept these ‘submit’ options. That’s the kind of practice we’d expect from adware, not a professional antivirus application.
The Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro interface is clutter, and not particularly intuitive. For example, it gives the most space to large buttons highlighting four areas – Files & Folders, Emails, Internet & Network, External Drives – and we thought these would give us access to related functions, like ‘scan this folder’ or ‘check that external drive’. But, no – clicking a button displays settings only, and once the program is configure you might never need to click any of them again.