Secure Browser 2017-2018 Free Full Download
Secure Browser is a fast, secure and private web browser that has been designed for everyone. With a built-in Security & Privacy Center, Secure Browser has the worlds first browser integrate security and privacy management console. It is built on the ultra-fast Chromium rendering engine, and it also has AdBlock built-in to load webpages even faster and more securely.
Secure Browser comes with an armoury of security features and tool to ensure you remain as safe as possible while online. For instance, Secure Browser is ‘Sandboxe to stop unwanted browser extensions from maliciously compromising your privacy, identity and personal data.
Key Features include:
- Active Anti-Virus: Stop viruses and malware from infecting your computer.
- AdBlock: Browse up to 60% faster and block malicious ads known as ‘malvertising’.
- Safe Browsing: Alerts and protects against visiting malicious websites, phishing attacks and downloads.
- Private Browsing: Blocks a record of your activity online and blocks online tracking pixels and cookies.
- HTTPS Encryption: Ensures encrypted website communications when supporte
- Extension Sandbox: Block unwanted and malicious extensions and plugins.
- Do Not Track: Gives more control over opting out of tracking and profiling.
- Disable Flash: Automatically block flash to reduce latency, power consumption and increase security.
- Privacy Cleaner: One-click clearing of your personal browsing history and any stored cookies.
Take control of your security and privacy with the Security & Privacy Center and join a fast-growing worldwide community.
With several privacy features such as Private Browsing, built in password manager,* https encryption, do-not-track, flash protect, and a privacy cleaner, you can browse with complete confidence knowing that your data will always remain as secure as possible. Secure Browser really does pull out all the stops when it comes to security. In fact, you couldn’t ask for more in a web browser. It is lightweight, very easy to setup and use and the configuration options are fairly flexible. Overall, Secure Browser is really good at doing what is designed to do: keeping you secure online
All browsers claim to be secure these days, so is there any point in using one that majors on its security?
- What does the idea of a secure browser mean?
- Epic privacy browser
- Comodo Dragon/Ice Dragon
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Yandex Browser
Browsing the internet is becoming more of a minefiele as new, more complex and even more aggressive malicious code keeps surfacing.
While some of the nastiest campaigns will be aimed at large businesses, the average user should also take extra care.
To help, we take a look at the most secure browsers out there, but if there’s one recommend, get in touch and we can take a look.
What does the idea of a secure browser mean
The world is far more complex than it was in 2010 when we first looke at the contenders. People are more oriented to mobile devices running under very different conditions, while a range of security features such as URL filtering, download protection and do not track have transformed mainstream desktop browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. In a sense all browsers could now plausibly claim to be ‘secure’ browsers.
If that’s the case, what has happened to what were once considere secure browsers? One answer is the specialise products are now more focused on the issue of user privacy, of handing back control to the user and opting out of data collection systems of the sort that underpin firms such as Google.
It is perfectly possible to tweak Chrome, Firefox or IE, fine tuning them for security and privacy if that’s important. Each now has a privacy mode – which might or might not convince the sceptic of course. But the philosophy behind the true secure browser is to eschew the notion of platforms and plug-ins, stripping back every non-essential feature to create a more minimalist experience.