Sleipnir 4 2017-2018 Full Free Download
Sleipnir The developer update the WebKit version (Chrome/25.0.1364.152) and add the possibility to define the number of days pages should be stored in history. Moreover, you can now change the default tab group color. Among the bugs eliminate in this release, there is the one that prevent tabs in Trident to be close and occasional failure to restore pages to the latest state in WebKit.
In previous builds, the text would sometimes become blurred when playing Flash. Additional fixes refer to increased CPU usage when pressing Alt key and non-responsive browser when using multiple monitors with different resolutions in full-screen.
The full list of modifications for this release is available on this page. Download Sleipnir; also available in portable form. If you’re try of your old web browser, try using alternatives which, despite not being very well-known, they work perfectly well. One of them is Sleipnir.
Sleipnir is a complete web browser that can fully replace Internet Explorer or Firefox. In fact, it uses the Internet Explorer core engine but you can replace it by the Mozilla Gecko engine if you want. Sleipnir also comes bundled with Roboform, a handy password and web form manager.
When running Sleipnir for the first time, you can import data from quite a varied amount of browsers. I must say however that my first impression of Sleipnir wasn’t very good: the interface is simply bloated with buttons and toolbars, too many for someone like me who loves minimalist design.
That said, Sleipnir does have many positive sides to it. You can browse the web comfortably (thanks to its powerful tab management system) and safely (with a wide array of security tools). Sleipnir also features a complete built-in search tool, an RSS manager similar to Firefox Live Bookmarks, support for proxy servers and many other interesting tools.
Sleipnir is a powerful alternative web browser that’s definitely worth a try, even if you’re happy with your current browser.
- New: Supported Internet Explorer 9. – Added automatically resize function of images.
- Fixed bugs which are not affected by some application. – fixed bugs and made Sleipnir more stable.
- Sleipnir is an interesting take on the standard web browser. It has been design to surf the web with numerous tabs open simultaneously, rather than having to navigate forwards and backwards in a single, combine view.Sleipnir has removed the the URL bar that is normally located in a browser’s main interface. There is, however, a small search box on the right-hand side of the tiny slim controls, that sits upon the main window. The design idea is very simple really; you are either navigating to already bookmarked websites, or you’re navigating via searches.
- WebKit base.
- Support for HD Retina* displays.
- Additional search services support.
- WebKit and OS X security.
- Sync bookmarks with iOS devices.
In order to navigate the web, Sleipnir displays a horizontally scrolling selection of thumbnail tabs. By rolling over each tab with your cursor, you are shown the tab’s name and the option to close it. You can also drag tabs on one another, in order to group them together.