Trend Micro Internet Security 2018 Full Free Download
Helps kids control how much private and personal data is expose online, optimizes computer performance and blocks viruses and dangerous links
Trend Micro Internet Security is an antivirus tool that aims to protect your files, folders, and system information from malicious activity. Use this kind of software anytime you are connected to the Internet, and you should be safe.
The installation process is simple, during which the software takes its time to verify system compatibility. The user interface is very appealing and easy to navigate through. But if you find something difficult to understand, make sure to check out the help file.
In the main window you can view the current status of Trend Micro Internet Security, security summary (any kind of web threats), parental controls, and subscription date.
Parental Controls is an option that allows you to set up separate Windows user accounts with limitations for children. You can manually or automatically (according to the child’s age) disable their access to various types of online content.
Scanning can be done either quick, full, or custom. A full scan takes a long while to complete, but the antivirus tool seems to work very thorough. In our case, it found some interesting “enemies” we didn’t even know about, and removed them.
Plus, you can configure the software to scan for threats when opening, saving, or downloading files, to schedule a scan, and others. CPU and memory resources are fairly used, so your computer shouldn’t have any problems running it.
All in all, this is a great piece of software to have at your disposal. We especially liked the many features found in Parental Control.
- Protects against viruses
- Blocks dangerous websites
- Provides safe search results
- Safeguards children online
- Manages your online privacy
- Unique security designed to protect your privacy on social networks like Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
- Optimizes computer performance with System Tuner
- Restricts or filters kids’ access to websites
- Finds a device if it’s lost or stolen
- Backs up and restores data stored on a device
- Remotely locks and wipes a lost device
LIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- 30 days trial period
- Windows 10 and 8 Family: CPU 1 GHz, Memory 1GB (32-bit)/2GB (64-bit), Disk Space 1.3GB (1.5GB recommended)
- Windows 7 SP1 and Vista SP2 and higher Family: CPU 800 MHz (1 GHz recommended), Memory 1GB (32-bit)/2GB (64-bit), Disk Space 1.3GB (1.5GB recommended)
- WEB BROWSER: MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
- High-color display with a resolution of 800×480 pixels or above; (Desktop), 1024×768 or above (Windows Store), 1366×768 or above (Snap View)
- PDF Reader: Any
- Internet Speed: Broadband or equivalent recommended